Mint Museum Uptown
June 14, 2014
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Open to all knitters, crocheters, spinners & fiber fans
The Charlotte Knitting Guild invites you:
- Receive free admission if you bring needles, hooks or a wheel.
- Door Prizes!
- Swap Table! Don’t forget your unloved yarn
- Activities for non-knitters
Mint Museum Information
- 500 South Tryon, between Stonewall and Levine Avenue of the Arts
- Admission for family and friends
- Adults $10
- Seniors $8
- Children, 5-17 $5
- Children under 4 Free
- Visit www.mintmuseum.org for exhibits and more info
How to get there
- Drive and Park at the Green parking garage across the street or the Duke Energy Center parking garage next door (both $5-10) or on the street
- Take the Lynx (light rail) and get off at the Stonewall/Westin Stop, walk west up Stonewall
- Halcyon at the Mint Museum
- Fuel Pizza at the Green
- American Roadside 440 S. Church Street
- Hasaki Grill 440 S. Church Street
- Emzy (Asian) 550 S. Tryon Street
AfterParty! Want to keep hanging out?
3:30 p.m. at Mellow Mushroom at 255 W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd (off Church Street)