Mint Museum Uptown
Saturday June 8, 2013
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Open to all knitters, crocheters, spinners and other fiber fans
The Charlotte Knitting Guild invites you:
- Receive free museum admission if you bring needles, hooks or wheel.
- Door Prizes!
- Swap Table! Don’t forget your unloved yarn or magazines.
- Activity for non-knitters
Mint Museum Information
- 500 South Tryon, between Stonewall and Levine Avenue of the Arts
- Admission for family and friends
- Adults $10
- Seniors $8
- Children, 5-17 $5
- Children under 4 Free
- Visit www.mintmuseum.org for exhibits and more info
How to get there
- Take the Lynx (light rail) and get off at the Stonewall/Westin Stop, walk west up Stonewall
- Drive and Park at the Green parking garage across the street or the Duke Energy Center parking garage next door (both $5-10) or on the street
- Halcyon at the Mint Museum
- E2go (takeout) at Duke Energy center
- Levant Mediterranean, 501 S. Church
- Fuel Pizza at the Green